I used to bet on horse races all the time in person, but now that everything's online, I wanted to check out some of the apps my friends were using and see which was the best. With the Breeder's Cup coming up, I expected at least one to have a special offer.
The big ones are
TVG, NYRA Bets, XpressBet, and Twinspires. I'd only heard of half of them, but apparently they're relatively big players in the horse racing space. Most of them are similar in that they focus on horse racing and not all sports, but the main differentiators came down to their capabilities and new user offers.
- All allow you to place bets on horses up until the race
- All only take a few minutes to create an account
- All let you cash out in multiple ways
- All offer streaming services on their platforms
- TVG and TwinSpires both have easy-to-use apps
- You can watch the TVG broadcast from right within the app, with races going off every few minutes plus expert race analysis
- TVG has the best Referral program with a $25 bonus each when friends sign up
- TVG has the best ongoing offer for new users: a 50% deposit match up to $250
- TVG offers visa withdrawals on the card you deposited with, up to $10,000
⭐The Winner ⭐
TVG's new user offer is the biggest differentiating factor. With TVG, once you download the app and register your account, you're eligible for a 50% deposit match up to $250!
The other offers are more complicated to understand and less generous. For example, you have to wager $800 at TwinSpires before getting your bonus - and the XpressBet offer is honestly just confusing.
TVG was super easy to sign up with and you can cash out at any time, no matter how big or small the win is.
This weekend, I'm going bigger than I'd normally go because of that 50% deposit match. There's an underdog I've got a really, really good feeling about. I'm looking forward to cashing out my winnings.
Get it on the horse racing action with your 50% deposit match up to $250 from TVG - sign up today!